Thursday, November 19, 2009

No new nudes for another week, probably, because I had to get new glasses and they take two weeks. So right now I can see close or I can see far, but I can't see the middle, where the model is. In the meantime, here's some works from a former life.


Rivka at the Well
2002
Pastel on woven d'Arches paper, appox 36" x 38"

Psyche (1)
1983 (?)
Pastel on d'Arches, 30 x 42

Psyche (2)
1983 (?)
Pastel on d'Arches, 30 x 42


Luberon, père et filles
1990
Oil on stretched canvas, 40x60"
collection: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Dept. of French





1 comment:

NCMALLORY said...

I like "Psyche I" and I have added you to my Flickr contacts.

You also take ravishingly lovely flower photos.

Your figure drawing gets stronger and stronger.

Nice to look at your work.

Cheers,


Norman